Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet - Terms and Conditions Agreement:
1. An Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet Registration Form must be fully completed, signed and dated by the Parent/Guardian of the student before commencement of any classes and for each subsequent new academic year by the student’s Parent/Guardian, to ensure personal data is kept up to date.
2. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet is an independent business and the training provided is entirely separate and not to be associated with any other Dance School.
3. For complete transparency should a student wish to join Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet, who already belongs to another Ballet/Dance School and who has no intentions on transferring fully then a letter/email must be obtained from their current Ballet/Dance teacher confirming that they are aware and give authorization for the student to attend Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet for extra tuition. This letter/email must be obtained prior to commencement at Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet and failure to produce this letter/email will mean that the student will not be allowed to join Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet.
3.1. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet has the right to inform ‘The Royal Ballet School’ of students attending both Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet classes and The Royal Ballet School.
4. Private lessons and fees:
4.1 An agreed schedule of more than one lesson:
4.1.1 The Parent/Guardian must confirm in writing their agreement to proceed and book the offered schedule of lessons to RebeccaFraizClassicalBallet@outlook.com
4.1.2 Once confirmation is received by Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet an invoice will be generated and 50% of non-refundable fees must be paid by the date specified on the invoice to confirm the booking. The remainder must be paid before the first lesson of the schedule.
4.1.3. All Online classes (Ballet for us) once confirmation is received by Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet an invoice will be generated and fees must be paid by the date specified on the invoice to confirm the booking.
4.1.4. A full half term’s notice is required in writing regarding amending or cancelling an agreed and confirmed schedule of lessons and fees must be paid in lieu. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet reserves the right to not accommodate any requests to amend an agreed schedule once an invoice has been generated if this is deemed not feasible or viable for the school.
4.1.5 A full half term’s notice is required in writing regarding amending or cancelling an agreed and confirmed schedule of lessons and fees must be paid in lieu. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet reserves the right to not accommodate any requests to amend an agreed schedule once an invoice has been generated if this is deemed not feasible or viable for the school.
4.1.6 A Parent or Guardian must accompany and is required to sit-in on all of their child's Private lesson for best practice to safeguard teacher and student. Failure to adhere to this will result in the lesson being cancelled without a refund.
4.2 An ad-hoc lesson:
4.2.1 The Parent/Guardian must confirm in writing their agreement to proceed and book a one-off Private lesson to RebeccaFraizClassicalBallet@outlook.com
4.2.2 Once confirmation is received by Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet an invoice will be generated and the lesson fee must be paid immediately to confirm the booking. The lesson fee is non-refundable.
4.2.3 A Parent or Guardian must accompany and is required to sit-in on their child's one -to-one lesson for best practice to safeguard teacher and student. Failure to adhere to this will result in the lesson being cancelled without a refund
5. Group Class lessons and fees:
5.1 Before withdrawing a student from Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet a full half term’s notice is required in writing and fees must be paid in lieu.
5.2 All term fees are payable by the date specified on an invoice.
5.3 Fees are paid termly and must be paid by the date specified on an invoice.
5.4 Lessons are not offered on a pay as you go basis and all classes must be paid for regardless of whether a student can attend.
5.5 Lesson times and timetables may be subject to change and Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet reserves the right to amend lesson times and timetables as and when required.
5.6 Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet is an independent school and reserves the right to set its own term dates.
6. Failure to pay an invoice on time will result in a penalty of 10% of the outstanding fees being added to your bill each week until the invoice is paid in full.
7. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet reserves the right to not accommodate any requests to amend a lesson if deemed not feasible or viable for the school.
8. If a student is unable to attend a lesson for any reason, Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet does not offer a replacement or substitute class.
9. Notice of absence should be given at your earliest opportunity: Email: RebeccaFraizClassicalBallet@outlook.com Telephone: 07984 447281.
10. If Mrs Fraiz is unable to teach for any reason another teacher sourced by Mrs Fraiz will cover in her absence. Should a suitable cover teacher not be available Mrs Fraiz will notify you at her earliest opportunity and attempt to offer an alternative session, otherwise a credit will be offered.
11. Students should arrive five minutes before the start of their lesson.
12. Students must be collected promptly at the end of their lesson.
13. Students must wear the correct uniform in all lessons and exams. Please refer to the uniform page on Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet website for the link to 4 Dance for the specified uniform. Students who have Private tuition or who attend the Pre Professional class can wear a Classical Ballet leotard of their choice with a belt, convertible pink ballet tights and ballet shoes suitable for their level. All female students should wear their hair in a bun or if they have short hair then it should be neatly secured back off their face.
14. Teaching Classical Ballet is a physical activity, appropriate physical contact between teacher and student in class is essential for effective ballet training. This may involve placing a student’s body into a correct position using the teacher’s hands during class. Please speak to Miss Howell should you wish to discuss this matter further.
15. Students or Parents/Guardians are expected to treat each other and staff with respect and courtesy. Any behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate may result in a student being dismissed from Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet.
16. Parents and students need to be aware that Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet uses private venues. Respect should be shown to any staff member/user of the venues, including the premises, studio equipment and parking arrangements.
17. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet does not accept responsibility for any student left unsupervised whilst in the venue and out of class time.
18. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet cannot accept responsibility for any valuables bought in to class.
19. In the event of a fire/emergency alarm the teacher will be responsible for escorting all students out of the premises to the fire assembly point and Parents/Guardians will be notified at the earliest opportunity.
20. Parents must disclose all medical condition(s), allergies and potential triggers before attending any classes and the teacher must be informed of any medical changes prior to any class commencing.
21. Staff are not medically trained. Your child must bring any medication they need to each lesson and be able to self-administer, or a Parent/Guardian must remain on the premises throughout. The teacher must be made aware of any Medic-Alert tags and their location.
22. In the unlikely event of an accident or extreme illness and the teacher is unable to contact Parents/Guardians they will act in loco parentis and take whatever action is necessary in the best interests of the child.
23. From time to time Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet may take photographs or video footage of the students in class to be used to promote the school through its literature, website or Facebook page. Please note it is not permitted for parents or students to take videos and photographs during class or school events unless prior authorization from the teacher has been given. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet would ask you not to upload any photographs or videos on social media if authorization is given but that these are kept for your own personal records.
24. Please read Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet Safe Guarding Policy, which can be found on the Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet website.
25. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet always takes its duty very seriously to keep your personal data that you provide when completing the Registration Form to join the school, safe and confidential. Your information is never passed on to other companies for marketing purposes and never will be. It is used solely by the school. By signing and dating this form you are confirming you are happy for Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet to contact you and to be included on the school’s email list for the purpose of receiving information in the future.
26. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions as and when appropriate.
Online Training disclaimer
27.1. A parent or guardian (adult) must be present during class.
27.2. Electronic devices used must be in an appropriate area, for example not in a used bedroom.
27.3. Space to move freely – A student must have enough space to participate in the activity without there being any risk of injury to themselves, to others or risk of damage to surrounding property.
28. Student and Anyone else in the household:
28.1. Dress code: All students must be dressed appropriately (regular ballet uniform). Anyone else in the household should also be dressed in suitable clothing (fully clothed)
28.2. Recording: Classes must not be recorded or backed up elsewhere.
28.3. Language must be professional and appropriate.
29.1. Yoga/Pilates mat must be provided.
29.2. Suitable flooring, Ballet barre or chair must be provided.
29.3. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet will not be liable for any technical issues at the student’s end.
29.4. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet excepts no liability for Electronic devices used.
CHILD PROTECTION / SAFEGUARDING POLICY
Child Protection Policy Statement:
This policy applies to anyone working for Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet including paid staff, volunteers, students or anyone working on behalf of Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet .
The Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet is committed to ensuring safe environments for children and young people and believe that a child or young person should never experience abuse of any kind. We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people and to keep them safe and we are committed to practise in a way that protects them.
We recognise that:
Purpose of the policy:
We will seek to safeguard children and young people by:
Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet will review this policy annually or sooner considering any changes in legislation or guidance. All changes will be communicated to staff, volunteers and parents.
Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet staff are DBS checked. Rebecca Fraiz Classical Ballet Principal is fully insured, and first aid trained and keeps up to date with any changes regarding Child Protection and Safeguarding Training.
0808 800 5000